We have a holistic patient focused approach.
We specialise in lower limb sports medicine, the rehabilitation of lower limb injuries; ankle injuries, muscle strains and tears, knee pain/ injuries, hip instability and lower back pain through lower limb alignment, this may be affecting your whole-body alignment and functionality.
We monitor and accurately diagnose, then structure and design patient-specific programs that suit patient goals for optimal rehabilitation of the injury, which may require lower limb physical therapy; dry needling, massage, orthotics, taping, joint mobilisations and exercises.
We also offer surgical consultation with our podiatric surgeon.
We also have an important role in maintaining general nail and skin health of the feet and in maintaining mobility of the elderly, disabled and those with diabetes and other chronic conditions.
Primary services and/or procedures include:
• Arthritic Feet, Ankle & Lower Limb
• Dry Needling
• Podiatric Surgeon
• Biomechanical Gait Analysis
• Basic Foot, Nail & Skin Care
• Children’s Foot and Lower Limb Problems
• Occupational Podiatry
• Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
• Ankle Sprains
• Shin Splints
• Knee, Hip & Lower Back Pain
• Footwear Advice & Modification
• Running, Exercise & Footwear Education
• Achilles Tendonitis
• Strength & Conditioning Advice
• Ingrown Toe Nails
To book with one of our podiatrists click the below Health Engine button: