Sue Lin Kalisch
SENIOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST / SENIOR PILATES INSTRUCTOR
Sue Lin has a number of qualifications, including:
- Bachelor of Science, Physiotherapy (Curtin University, Perth, 2001)
- Pilates Instructor Certification (LifeCare WA, 2002)
- Pre and Post Natal Specialist Pilates Certification (The Centre for Womens Fitness, Michigan, 2005)
- Pilates Instructor Certification (The Pilates Room, London, 2006)
- Yamuna Body Rolling Level I Certification (YBR, New York, 2006)
- Running and Cycling Biomechanics (Wisbey-Roth Consulting, Sydney, 2010)
- Neuromuscular Dry Needling Level 1,2
Sue Lin started with LifeCare as a New Graduate Physiotherapist way back in 2002 and is in now in her 13th year of practice. She has also been teaching Pilates for the last 12 years for both rehabilitation and fitness with international experience from London, the Middle East and USA.
Sue Lin previously worked as a travelling Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor for members of the Saudi Arabian Royal Family often having to design and implement inventive exercise programs in challenging conditions. She is passionate about people of all ages and abilities being able to exercise and achieve their ultimate level of wellness.
With experience in working with athletes from a variety of sporting activities such as Football, Skiing, Capoeira, Body Building, Equestrian and Dance, Sue Lin has tried (and failed) many types of exercise and experienced all kinds of injuries herself.
Through teaching Pilates, Sue Lin has developed a specific interest in Women's Health and hopes to undertake Post Graduate study in this field soon.
Sue Lin previously worked with Swan Districts Football Club (WAFL) and Willeton Amateur Football Club (WAAFL). Has run Pilates Rehabilitation Programs for Perth Demons Football Club, East Fremantle Football Club (WAFL) and CBC Football Club (WAAFL)
Sue Lin worked with the Hopman Cup in 2002 and 2003, and was Physiotherapist for the cast and crew of Mary Poppins for their Perth season 2012
Sue Lin has interests in food and nutrition, travel, AFL (go the mighty Hawks!), Pilates, and aerial training.